I’d like to thank the greedy NBA players and owners for coming to this agreement because a spring without the NBA playoffs may of been depressing.
On with the show!!!
Most Improved Player: James Anderson, G/F, San Antonio
I would not be surprised if Evan Turner wins this award.
6th Man: James Harden, G, Oklahoma City
Big game James will be ready to play as usual and continue to embrace his bench role.
Rookie of The Year: Kyrie Irving, G, Cleveland
Horrible rookie class this year but Irving will win ROY over Kemba Walker in the end.
Defensive Player: Dwight Howard, C, Orlando (For Now)
I do not think he finishes the season in Orlando but he will be the best interior defender in the NBA regardless of where he plays.
Coach: Vinny Del Negro, Los Angeles Clippers
You have to be a tard to mess up the CP3/Blake Griffin duo
MVP: Kevin Durant, F, Oklahoma City
It will be Kevin Durant’s NBA this year and we will just watch him own it.
Eastern Conference Order of Finish Predictions
(*) Division Winner
- *Miami Heat Will LeBron stop choking?
- *Chicago Bulls Richard Hamilton will help at the 2 guard but Boozer stinks.
- *NY Knicks Tyson Chandler was a huge addition that will improve the defense. If B Diddy still has anything left then the Knicks can make a deep playoff run.
- Boston Celtics This team is old as dirt and the music stops this year.
- Orlando Magic Hopefully they get a good deal for Dwight Howard.
- Atlanta Hawks Team will miss Crawford but Smitty needs to step up on offense.
- Indiana Pacers David West was a nice addition to and already decent front line.
- Philly 76ers The 76ers sneak in and get the last playoff spot.
- Milwaukee Bucks It would not surprise me to see the Bucks get in with Stephen Jackson on the team now.
- Washington Wizards John Wall will take it to the next level this season but the rest of the team needs to become better passers.
- New Jersey Nets If the don’t resign Deron Williams then the move to Brooklyn will be a dud.
- Detroit Pistons Joe Dumars used to be the man at GM but now he is epic failing by signing Charlie Villenueva type players to overpaid contracts.
- Toronto Raptors Contraction?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving will gun at will to win ROY easily.
- Charlotte Bobcats 0-66? Lol impossible but this will be a pathetic basketball team at best.
Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat over the Chicago Bulls in six games.
Western Conference Order of Finish Predictions
- *Oklahoma City Thunder If Westbrook can pass to Durant then a championship will be won in June.
- *L.A. Clippers The CP3 and Blake show will be must see TV this season.
- L.A. Lakers Team is aging and Mike Brown has not been the greatest NBA head coach but he knows how to coach elite defense.
- *Memphis Grizzlies Lionel Hollins has a squad here in Memphis. Zach Randolph is a boss on and off the court.
- Dallas Mavericks Defending champs will miss Chandler and Barea. Vince Carter is soft as a Downy pillow.
- Portland Trail Blazers No longer known as the Jail Blazers. Wes Matthews, Crawford and Aldridge can take this team to the conference finals.
- San Antonio Spurs This will probably be the last year of Duncan, Manu and Parker. They need to get younger.
- Denver Nuggets Ronnie Brewer will help on defense. Aron Affalo is underrated and Nene will continue to get it done on defense.
- Houston Rockets If they would of allowed the first CP3 trade then the Rockets would of been a 5 seed.
- Utah Jazz Derrick Favors and Gordon Haywood’s development will be the difference between playoffs and no playoffs.
- Golden State Warriors Mark Jackson will have success here but not this season. They need to trade Monta Ellis to free up Curry.
- Minnesota T-Wolves Time to see if Ricky Rubio is all hype.
- New Orleans Hornets Team has some talent with Gordon and Landry but it will have bad chemistry due to lockout ball.
- Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins could be the real deal if he can get his head right.
- Phoenix Suns Epic Fail
Western Conference Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder over the Los Angeles Lakers in six games.
2012 NBA Finals Winner:
Miami Heat over the Oklahoma City Thunder in seven games. The Finals should be great with Durant vs the South Beach Big 3 but with another year together the Heat should be nearly unstoppable this season.